- Large applicant pool
- Employment opportunity advertising
- Online Job Boards
- Reference checks
- Criminal background checks
- One-on-one interviews
- Verification of certificate or license
- Medical office assessments
- Flexible hiring options
- First day guarantee
- Dedicated account representative
- Extended office hours
- Customized orientations
- Customized invoicing
- Payroll administration
- Benefits administration
- Workers compensation
- Unemployment compensation
Don't hire and hope for the best.
Hire right the first time
Because of our high volume and years of experience, we can hire quickly and cost effectively.
We have employed over 1 million people—let us help.
PenMed recruits for the following positions:
Licensed Practical Nurses
Certified Medical Technicians
Certified Medical Assistants
Certified Nurse Assistants
Patient Care Associates
Insurance Billers & Coders
Data Entry Operators
Billing and Collections
Medical Records Technicians
Customer Service Reps
Clinical Support Assistants
Why waste your time interviewing unqualified candidates? We only send pre-screened applicants with verified skills.
PenMed thoroughly screens all applicants. We conduct one-on-one interviews, verify employment and education history, and conduct state-mandated background checks.
We know that healthcare staffing is subject to strict government regulations. All PenMed applicants have been verified with the required agencies.
Do you know these things about your applicants before you hire them?
- Do they understand proper workplace attitude and behavior?
- Do they have a positive attitude?
- Is their work history solid and verified by previous employers?
- Have their skills and knowledge been verified by assessments in areas such as:
- Medical Terminology - Ability to Follow Directions
- Medical Office Procedures - Problem Solving
Our flexible hiring options allow you to increase or decrease your staff as needed.
On-demand staffing helps you use only the labor you need. Even when you have a last-minute need, PenMed will be available to find qualified candidates.
Our temp-to-hire option allows you to evaluate employees for 90 days while they are still on PenMed's payroll, then you have the option of adding the employees who best fit your team to your payroll. This offers you the flexibility to hire the best with no additional fee.
Take advantage of our large applicant pool and expert recruiting skills and resources. PenMed can find the right match for your position, and you can add him or her directly to your payroll. Direct Hire is a great option for upper level and management positions.